The M.A. Organizational Leadership will take approximately 1 - 1.5 years for a total of 33 credits. Students will take one or two 7-week courses at a time. Learning activities will involve approximately 10 to 14 hours of the student’s time investment each week. It is suggested that students working full time take only one course at a time.
You will be supported through virtual classroom sessions with your professors and classmates, and through experientially-focused assignments that connect you with fellow students.
- ORGL 600: Personal Development Skills Process Group (3 units)
- ORGL 601: Leadership Theory and Character Development (3 units)
- ORGL 602: Building Healthy Organizational Culture (3 units)
- ORGL 603: Mindful Leadership: Neuroscience and Emotional Intelligence (3 units)
- ORGL 604: Leading Change and Motivation (3 units)
- ORGL 605: Team Building and Conflict Management (3 units)
- ORGL 607: Ethical Decision Making and Cultural Foundations (3 units)
- ORGL 608: Capstone Seminar in Organizational Leadership (3 units)
- ORGL 616: Essential Communication Strategies (3 units)
Elective Courses - Choose two courses
- ORGL 611: Effective Strategy and Execution (3 units)
- ORGL 615: Servant Leadership (3 units)
- EXCC 607: Group Coaching (3 units)
For course descriptions, please see the Academic Catalog.